Quiet
Yesterday I lost it.  It all came to a head.  Nothing big.  Just things kept building.  Sliced my thumb open while fixing my truck. Then it happened.  A full on F Attack!  I lost it.  Shouldn't have.  But I did.  

Looking back I lost the WIRM.  I Should have known my frame of mind was off.  I  was for whatever reason under stress.  During my daily routine vital signs were off slightly.  

So how do I learn from this?  

Start with getting quiet.  Evaluating the choices and actions. Which I should have done in the moment. 

Stop!  Get really still.  Get Quiet.  

Start to live in the moment frame by frame.  Get in tune with emotions.  

Fill your heart with love and peace.  Use the WIRM (witness, interdict, redirect, maintain).  Do not respond to the negative.  Take a deep breath.  Listen to your soul!  Close your eyes.  Slow down.  SLOW DOWN!  

Slow your thoughts.  Focus on the love of self and others.  Let go!  Find joy in this monument.  Find gratitude.   

 Dial into your surroundings.   Take a deep breath.  Breathe!  Slow deep breaths.  You got this!  Smell the wonderful smells.  Hear the Birds or the voice of a loved one.  Feel the gentle touch of the wind on your skin.  Embrace nature.  Start to feel and embrace the internal silence.

Savor the quiet moment.  No negative emotions.  Only pure love.  Joy! Let everything else go!  Just let all that negative Stuff go! 

Practice every day getting quiet.  So when you need it you have this tool.  I forget sometimes.  We all do.  Reboot!  It's ok.  

You got this!

Hooyah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manure

Mother in Laws

Accountability Mirror

Healthy Eats!