On Day One Life




Mindset


Every day is new and fresh
Every day is different
How is your Mindset
Every day will bring unique possibilities
Every day will become Yesterday
How is your Mindset
Are you willing to sacrifice one day
Are you ready for The Day
Are you prepared
Ponder what today will bring

Brian Hill - 2020 # 4


Today I Live!  

Today I choose peace rather than this! Today I am Joy! Today I am Health.  I bring Physical, Mental and Spiritual Health to myself, my family, my friends, my patients and my community! 

Today I Believe. I face my fears. I go after what I want. I give 100% effort.  I push away the naysayers. I have a positive mental focus. I forgive. I am kind.  I envision my success. Attitude of Gratitude!


I focus on the here and the now! 

Today I live! Each second, minute and hour of today!  Living the moment! 

I live one lifetime, One day!

Repeat!

“This valuable Life!  What are you going to do be of value today, 

tomorrow, in 1 year, in 50 years?”  Sedhgruru


Live today my friends! You will never get another one!

Hooyah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manure

Mother in Laws

Accountability Mirror

Healthy Eats!