Yoga Flow 1

"The Flow Of The Breath"



The practice of Yoga builds mental toughness, flexibility, balance and strength. 

This is my Daily practice.

Enjoy!  Do not forget to SMILE!


 The "Flow State Yoga"  Routine:

Start with 5 minutes of Box Breathing followed my 5 to 10 minutes of Meditation.   I  use the breath to transition.  Inhale, exhale move (flow) to the next.  I use the Deep Breath as "stop" anywhere from 2 to 5 breaths.  I am listening to my body.  What is it saying?  How are my muscles feeling?  Are they tight?  Is there pain?  Warmth?  How is My balance?  How is my breath effected by the transition or sitting in the pose.   I move slow and intentional.   Moving gently through each transition.  Remember to breathe.   Through your nose comes in  the breath.  Bringing fresh oxygen.  Energy.  Abundance!  "You got this" I say to my self.  Out goes the breath.  Taking with it the stress.   The burning of your muscles.  You may start to shake.  You are OK!  Enjoy going just  a little deeper.  More flexibile.  More relaxed.

Lets get started!

Stand in Mountain 
Deep breath to
Forward fold to
Flat Back back to 
Mountain to
Forward Fold to
Flat Back to
Plank (jump back)
Up Dog
Down Dog I take a 5 breath stop here.  Then down to
Plank  jump up to hands, breath into
Forward Bend to 
Flat Back to
Mountain down to
Forward Bend to
Plank
Up Dog
Down Dog Breathe
Right Leg Up in the air, Bring forward, up to 
Warrior 1
Warrior 2
Extended Triangle
Extended Side Angle 
Warrior 1
Warrior 3
Warrior 2
Plank
Up Dog
Down Dog
(repeat for Left side)
jump feet up to hands,
Mountain
Tree (Right then Left)
Using a belt moving out of Tree extend foot from knee to out in front, Breathe, out to the side,  to Mountain,
Chair  to
Mountain
down and jump feet back to
Plank to
Crow (5 breaths) jump out of Crow, landing in
Plank
Up Dog
Down Dog
Right Foot up and to hands
Warrior 1 to
Dancer back to
Warrior 1 
Dancer 
Warrior 2
Twisted Warrior
Down to plank 
Up Dog 
Down Dog
Left Leg up and to hands
Warrior 1
Dancer
Warrior 2
Twisted Warrior
Warrior 2
Mountain down to 
Plank
Side Plank Right
Side Plank Left 
Roll to 
Corpse 

Done!  BREATHE!



Disclaimer:  I have consulted with my Physical Therapist.  I have worked with some of the very best Yoga instructors in the area.  I have advice from my Doctor on what to do.  I have a close friend that is a former Mr America who I seek training advice from.  Being a Physician I have insights to my training but have found  the advice from others to be extremely valuable.  What I am getting at, you must seek advice from your Training  Master Mind group for what is right for you.  This is my example of what works for me. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

Mom's Advice: Get It done Son!

Why I Serve

Find Peace Under The Wave

Ducks and Eagles

My Living Room My Wall, Putting the SOCIAL back in Social Media

The Walk

Right Here Right Now!

Simplify "A Hero's Journey"

Attitude of Gratitude "1,000 Thank Yous"